Pages

Koren Monte Broken Village

Friday 4 February 2011

Big purchase- Ipod Touch

A few years ago an old friend bought me an Ipod Nano as a birthday gift. About a year ago it died. I usually don't spend money on electronics. I have purchased camera's and computers but that is it. I am not a person who needs the latest technology. I have gone over a year without the constant stream of music that my ipod gave me. On a recent trip to Romania I found myself shoved in between two 15 year old girls on their way back to the UK from a school trip. They were listening to something wretched. I am not sure what it was exactly but the words "umbrella ella ella" were repeated quite often. I then decided it was time for me to suck it up and purchase myself an ipod to prevent this annoyance in the future. Today was the day. I am now the proud owner of a 64gb Ipod Touch. I ordered it off Amazon.co.uk. It is supposed to be delivered on Monday the 7th. I will update with my thoughts on my new device once I have given a good play.

No comments:

Post a Comment